The greatest and most significant asset that we have are the people that work with us. We believe in the importance of finding the right minds to work with and bring light into ideas.
Entry-Level/Junior Web Developers
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for a few PHP & web developers who are comfortable across the entire stack, excited to help build new businesses, and interested in growing their technical, coding and interactive skills. We’re looking for a range from entry-level junior to senior.
The ideal candidate should be able to single-handedly administrate an PHP websites, Oppen Source-based apps with extensive knowledge of PHP and HTML/CSS. We seek a candidate who is passionate in their work and highly motivated to keep the websites growing.
- Building new HTML/CSS pages from Photoshop mock-ups
- Working on day-to-day upkeep and maintenance of existing sites
- Build web pages with modern CSS codes and standards.
- Design web interfaces for maximize usability and clarity for the target audience.
- Maintain and enhance client websites (PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL)
- Design banners for promotions and brand image (Photoshop, CSS, Flash desirable)
- Monitor and fix website errors in a timely manner
- Develop new features and improve usability of websites
- Assist on iphone & facebook applications
- Extensive knowledge of PHP, HTML/CSS and MySQL
- Solid grasp of the Drupal, Joomla, WordPress and other e-commerce open source apps is a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign Flash, and Actionscript is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO and Social Marketing is a huge plus.
- Database-driven PHP web application development & administration with MySQL.
- Participate in project design, requirement analysis.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Must understand software development life cycle.
- Work on pre-built CRM/CMS system’s and do proper modifications.
- Tweak/Modify our existing ecommerce websites & also add new features.
Don’t worry about matching up with every bullet point, we’re not expecting you to know everything. The ideal candidate will be able to chip in some key areas listed above, and be excited to learn from our experienced team.
We will consider sponsoring or transfer of H1-B/ H1B/ Student visa
Please email us your resume, cover letter, and portfolio if any at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Designer / Developer Internship
This is a great opportunity for current or new college grads to gain hands-on experience in many areas of web development.
Web designer intern is responsible for developing graphic designs that communicate the ideas from our lead developer. A web designer intern will take part in the initial web planning of web sites, discuss ideas for the layout and structure, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, videos, etc.), and all other matters concerning overall graphic design. Intern will also responsible for maintaining and improving the website.
1. Assist with the website development process from design to completion.
2. Write web pages in a combination of codes such as (HTML,PHP, Java Script, CSS).
3. Testing the websites for functionality in different browsers .
4. Upload the webpages on to the CMS or thorugh FTP.
5. Assist in designing the website’s promotional and marketing materials, such as banners, flyers,buttons etc.
2. Experience in Adobe (Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator,AdobeInDesign, etc).
3. Portfolio of website design work. ( if any)
4. Strong desire to succeed, task finisher, detail-oriented.
5. Must be results driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
6. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
7. Strong organizational skills and time management required.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and documentation skills.
9. Passionate about the success and support of fellow employees and the company.
Knowledge computer science, coding, fine arts, graphic design combined with college courses and hands-on computer experience. Must have training in PHP, HTML, computer graphics such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
PHP, Open Source, XML-based web applications and programming, XHTML programming, and other web development languages and technologies.
The internship position requires work in a casual small office environment about 20-30 hours per week. The intern will work with the lead web developer so you will learn a lot. Internship may lead to the full-time position with the company in the future.
To apply for this position please email Don at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume, and put “Web Designer/Developer Internship” in the subject line.